What is the Next Big Ping?
The Next Big Ping is the next big thing in podcasting. Ben Freedman and Andy Walker, both veteran podcasters, and media guys, bring you a new weekly show dedicated to the cyborg lifestyle. The what? Let’s face it when you merge technology into your life, whether it is gadgets, the latest tech trend, the Internet, social media, or the latest rules about flying on a jet with mini-horses (yeah, that’s a thing), there is going to be complications.
The Next Big Ping helps you navigate the trends, the highs and the very real lows of coping with tech-enabled humans. It is not a show for geeks, but for cyborgs, humans that are living in a technology-enabled world, where coping can be difficult because of the fast forward nature of accelerating technology, and fun. It’s the Next Big Ping, released every Thursday.
Latest Episodes of the Next Big Ping Podcast
- Episode 8: AI Can Predict Your Imminent Death and AirPod Flexing
- Episode 7: Abolish Time Zones and the Rise of the Robo-Bees
- Episode 6: Making Babies In Space and Dumb Dumb AI
- Episode 5: Carnivore Diet Test, Life on Mars and Spider Bot on the Moon
- Episode 4: Alt-Meat Burger vs Dog Food
- Episode 3: Algae can save the world and Facebook sees and hears all
- Episode 2: Crispr Babies and Thumbs Up Trump on Vaping
- Episode 1: Blinded by potato chips